Last update: 01/2014
TraditionalCasinoSlots aims to create a safe and secure environment for all its players. Personal details are safely stored by TraditionalCasinoSlots. Personal details consist of name, address, date of birth, gender and other details requested on the registration form.
The methods of obtaining, processing, using and saving the player´s personal data in TraditionalCasinoSlots is described in the privacy conditions and the general conditions. Furthermore, these conditions inform the player about how to update his or her details. In the countries where TraditionalCasinoSlots is active, it has the following rules and guidelines in order to protect the personal data and privacy of the player.
1. Obtaining personal details
- TraditionalCasinoSlots requests for the following personal details (these details need to be filled in on the registration form correctly);
- Personal details: username, email address, name, gender, date of birth, address, postal code, residence, country, mobile telephone number.
- Financial information: Name account holder, country where bank is registered, name bank, account number.
- Legal documents: passport, ID card, drivers license, payment cards, bank statements or other legal documents.
- TraditionalCasinoSlots uses your personal details in order to maintain the player account, offer the player a good service, send newsletters, be able to communicate and enable the player to use the TraditionalCasinoSlots services and products.
- The player decides whether he or she wants to receive TraditionalCasinoSlots newsletters or other emails. The player is able to indicate this decision at the account settings.
- All registered details belong to TraditionalCasinoSlots only, and will be used for the above mentioned purposes only.
2. Social Network
- The Facebook, Connect and Twitter services allow the player to share information with other people within his or her network.
- Facebook and Twitter identify your details, including the player’s name and email address, and allow the player to choose whether to share certain personal details or not.
3. Sharing personal details
- TraditionalCasinoSlots is entitled to send or reveal the above mentioned personal details to third parties related to TraditionalCasinoSlots in order for them to use this information for the above mentioned purposes.
- Unnecessary information will not be saved.
- If certain laws and regulations requires us to reveal the player’s personal details, government institutions and regulatory authorities are entitled to use the player’s details.
- Third parties have no right and access to your personal details. The player’s details will never be used by commercial third parties.
- In TraditionalCasinoSlots the player is able to share pages with the player’s social network through for instance Facebook and Twitter. These options are indicated by the codes of Facebook and Twitter, for which cookies are used. The social media cookies remember that the player is logged in. This way, it has become unnecessary to login over and over again when the player wants to share something from TraditionalCasinoSlots with his or her social network.
- Via the link the player is able to check what Facebook and Twitter do with, and read from, his or her personal details.
- TraditionalCasinoSlots contains widgets of Facebook and Twitter. These widgets are able to save IP addresses, and a cookie may be placed in order to get the best performance possible.
- Widgets are controlled by third parties and by TraditionalCasinoSlots. The privacy conditions of TraditionalCasinoSlots and the regarding third parties apply.
6. Keeping personal details up-to-date
- Players are able to adjust or change their personal details themselves. If the player no longer wishes to use the TraditionalCasinoSlots products and services, the player can have the account removed via the customer service.
- The personal details of players are saved as long as they have an account in TraditionalCasinoSlots.
- Changes made in an account by a player affiliated to TraditionalCasinoSlots such as bank account number, personal data or other data relevant to the payment of winnings. Should be passed on to our customer service department by this player. TraditionalCasinoSlots can not be held responsible for late payments or missing amounts caused by the untimely passing of these changes. The player his or her self is responsible for providing the right information and keeping it up to date.
7. Links to external websites
- The TraditionalCasinoSlots website contains external links. These external links have different privacy conditions compared to TraditionalCasinoSlots. TraditionalCasinoSlots advises you to read these conditions.